Photoshop Batch Action
Photoshop Batch Action serves many functions including image resizing and pre-editing video stills for import. Here, we learn to adjust a folder of images using a self-created Action and the Automate function.
1. Duplicate Folder in Finder
2. Open Photoshop
3. Open First Image in Folder in Photoshop
4. Open Actions Panel (Window > Actions)
5. Create a New Action (paper icon in bottom of Actions Panel) It begins recording immediately!
6. Apply Changes (Filters or Image Adjustments) to Image (Include Save and Close)
7. STOP Recording your Action
8. File > Automate > Batch
9. Choose Folder to Automate
10. Be sure the intended Action is selected
11. Choose a destination Folder
13. Get a sandwich! Photoshop will process your images and save them to your folder.